Tuesday, 05 July 2011

VITAMINS.

Right, so I've been on this diet now for 15 weeks - wow - the time has flown and I'm so happy that I started when I did (wish it was sooner).  With us in the middle of winter I wanted to take something to help ward off any little flu bugs that might want to take advantage of me. 

I decided to go and find myself a multivitamin.  And I did.  Formula V vm-2000. A multinutrient system for the 21st Century - exactly what I need as a woman of the 21st Century.  These tablets are the size of bombs - massive - so best drunk with a large glass of water.  Now this is going to be an overshare, but the first couple of days my pee was neon yellow - it looked rather alien.

What I have to say about these multivitamins is that they really do give me a boost that lasts the whole day.  I have got so much extra energy, I just want to go go go.  I want to play tennis again, gym, I want to bake (did make 3 cakes in one day actuall) and pretty much take over the world!  I have even joked about becoming a tennis champion - could I do that at 36?  With the right training...........

So yes, I'm bouncing around.  My mood is where is should be - balanced, and now that I think back, those dips I had could have been due to a lack of vitamins in my system - you know to keep everything well and balanced.

If you are going to be dieting or gyming or even just for balanced health, go out and look for a good multivitamin to give you that extra bit of oomph.

I posted a new pic up on facebook - I want to thank everyone for all the lovely comments.  I am amazed at the response actually - didn't realise that I had changed that much.  All I can say is that there will be more change to come.

To the future and to health!

No comments:

Post a Comment