Friday, 10 June 2011

Oh for pie's sake, you didn't?


Last night, after finally remembering to take my recipe book home, I made a my chocolate pie.  I hear you ask why would I consider putting myself through something like that, knowing I can't eat it?  Simply put - I'm no longer afraid of the food AND I won't cheat, therefore can work confidently with all types of foods now and just let it be.

It also feels so powerful NOT to give into something when I've made it.  It makes me stronger, makes me want to forge on ahead.  So again, no longer afraid of food gives me such freedom.

My brother, who is my number one Tester Taster of Lou's Kitchen gave the pie 2 thumbs up. I'll be whipping another one of these babies up next week, along with other treats for my friends.  I'll have my own food and fruit close by so I have no excuses.

I know we are all tempted, but remember that with every NO you utter, your willpower grows, you are closer to your goal.  Food doesn't have to rule your thoughts/time and emotions.

Pics of the pie:



































I want to stress again how important it is to always be prepared, to always have your food with you, so that you can have no excuse to cheat!  If you are sincere about losing weight, don't wait for Monday to start eating healthy - you're just going to gorge over the weekend and make it more difficult to start!  Take a leaf out of my book - I wish I had started years ago, that I had stuck to this eating plan years ago and not robbed myself.  Of course I'm so happy that I'm now on the plan and going strong.  I will no longer rob myself of my best life and health.

Yours in health
Health is wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment