Wednesday, 06 April 2011

Welcome to my Kitchen: DICE

The diet is going well as it should.  I'm still very amped and have lost none of my will power to see this thing through.  For those of you that lean more to the visual side, here are a few pics showing the food I eat and how I prepare my meals.  Okay I have to say placing these pics is no easy feat as they are not going where I want them to go.  So we shall stick with a very simple layout.

Breakfast:  During the work week I stick to 175 ml plain low fat yoghurt.  I marry that with one fruit: Plum, pear or Mango.                            
                                                        
175ml yoghurt 1/2 larg pear
Combine yoghurt and fruit                                                 
Lunch:  I have 2 provitas or crackerbread.  A variety of veg that has been weighed: cherry tomatoes, baby spinach, red pepper, onion. 60g Cottage or Tussers cheese. Garlic and garlic chives to season. 

All ingredients

                                       
Weighed out

























 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dinner:  I mostly eat chicken during the week.  On weekends I'll spoil myself with steak or mince.  I'm very fussy when it comes to fish and do prefer fresh fish.  This dinner is made up of chicken, mushrooms, baby spinach.  1 cracker bread and 1 provita. Chilli, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Meal simmered in water only.
Everything needed for dinner



















Well until I get to know how this blog works properly when it comes to pics, you have some pics with captions some without, but I reckon that you guys are smart enought to know what's going on in each pic :)  When it comes to this way of eating, weighing everything is very important.  I also find that it does help to make your food visually appearling and to season it as you are allowed.  I keep in mind that I'm eating to live and not living to eat, so my body is quite satisfied with the amount of food that it is getting and all it's requirements are met.

I'll put up variations of Breakfast, Lunch and dinner.  I'll show my mini "pizza", my virgin drinks, my curries etc. See you in my Kitchen soon.








No comments:

Post a Comment