Thursday, 21 April 2011

Birthday Cake

I am blessed!  I am grateful for all the blessings in my life.  For my family, for my friends, for my finances and my health.  I really do not have much to complain about.  I had so many fantastic birthday wishes from all over the world and again really really blessed to have that much love in my life.  Today's pic was my birthday "cake"  My mother stuck a candle in a peach and lit it.  Yes I did blow it out and I did make a wish!  The peach was delicious!!


My mum, dad and brother went all out and got me some fantastic gifts.  I must say that I'm feeling that the universe is smiling upon me once again.  I have found my passport *check*  The only problem with my radiator is the cap, which is easy to replace *check* Met with my financial adviser and we are taking a more aggressive approach to investments and I'm adding unit trusts to my portfolio *check*  Diet is STILL going well *check* Got paid early this month *check*  All in all, my life is going pretty well again and those bumps have been smoothed over. 


What do I learn from all this?  That things do come right again, you just got to hang in there and take it for a bit.

My next test.....due to easter and freedom day, I'm going to be off from work from 4pm today (21 April) and only returning to work on the 28th of April.  A week off - which means I'm going to have to keep myself busy because being idle may mean checking out the fridge and it's contents.  I'll go play some golf, may go to the movies, visit mates and clean my little flat.

Yeah, today I have that bubbly excited feeling inside my tummy.  I don't know why, it could just be that I'm in control of my life, truly in control and loving it.

Next up date will only be in a weeks' time.  So stay healthy and live your best life.

No comments:

Post a Comment