Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeee!


Yup, the 20th April is my birthday.  I am a whole 35 this year **wobble** wow 35 years old, I can't believe!  I am not celebrating with food or cake, though I did take in some samoosas for the girls at work and there were hot cross buns with real butter, cheese and honey, along with marshmellow and chocolate easter eggs.  What a celebratory feast.....NOT for me. I did however keep a few of the goodies to take to my brother and he can enjoy.

I AM OKAY WITH THAT!

 I am drinking my water out of a wine glass today and have stuck to my diet 100%.  People, I don't know if you realise how very serious I am about losing this weight.  I WILL NOT CHEAT!  It feels wonderful too.  I have focused on this goal and every day I'm achieving it and will continue to do so until it is done.  I am celebrating my health, my life and my success.  I've been successful in pretty much all aspects of my life...I've travelled, I've got a good job that pays pretty well, I have an awesome family (though they drive me crazy now and again), I have a few really good mates.  Now it is time to lose the weight and do other things.....like bungee jump.

It's been a really good day.  A beautiful day outside - well it was when I left for work, don't know what the weather is shouting now.  I've had friends and family send lots of lovely messages, work has been busy but pretty smooth - I've been very nice to some very irritating clients *insert golden halo*.

Tonight I'll be visiting with my mum and brother.

So a quiet birthday this year, no major party, no huge celebrations but still a great one none the less and it's going to be a fantastic year.

1 comment:

  1. All the same, you have birthday wishes from California. Love you!

    ReplyDelete