Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Inspiration Abounds.

These days I wake up happier.  Whether or not the sun is shining, it's shining inside.  I know that the strength and will of uncovering the slimmer me lies within.  I've grabbed hold of that and my eyes are focused on the finish line.  I can feel a difference in my one white skirt (ja ja, fat people should never wear white...so they say, but this is a nice skirt)  Anyway, I'm wearing it today and it is DEFINITELY looser! whoop whoop *happy jig*  I have a feeling I'm going to be doing many a happy jig in the weeks and months to come.  I'm on the right track baby.

Now I ask myself "why did you not start sooner Lou?"  I mean really!!!  This could have been in the past and I could have been sporting that super bod already.  I wasn't ready for it.  I really didn't believe before that I could do it, which means I never believed in me.  Well that has totally changed. This time I am ready.  I do believe I can do it.  It is so fixed in my mind, body and soul.  NOTHING and I mean NOTHING will deter me.

I've signed up to receive the Dr. Cohen newsletter.  Here I will find new recipes, inspiration, encouragement to keep on at it.  I also checked out success stories and people the transformation of these biggest losers is phenominal.  Its jaw dropping.  So be prepared to see a very different Lou in a few months - on the outside that is.  I'm quite happy with who I am on the inside.  It's time the outside mirrored that.

So I am positive, strong and am pleased that 9 days have passed without a single cheat.  If I can do 9 days, I can do a 100 days and I'm looking forward to that challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment