Thursday, 24 March 2011

Do I feel thinner?

That is the question my mother asked me today.  I sure as hell feel empty, I'm convinced that if you tap my tummy you'll hear an echo. That being said I'm not as hungry as I thought I'd be - this is a big bonus, but who knows, I haven't been tested yet.  So back to the question:  Do I feel thinner today?  Nope, not really.  It is only day 4 and perhaps it's a bit soon to expect great results, but you know us fatties, when we start a diet, we expect to be thin overnight.  I've learnt my lesson, that is why I'm not going to be weighing every week.  I know my weight (will be revealed at a later time for fear of shocking you poor souls).  I know what clothes fit me well and which are too tight, so I'll be judging by that. And besides that, it's that specific t i m e  o f   t h e   m o n t h.  Don't need to say much more on that except "bloat".

I feel good, healthy and mostly positive, I think the little bit of 'brain rot' is due to work and not the diet.

I had very odd dreams last night - all to do with people changing into werewolves and coming after me.  I had to go on a quest and find Lion Eyes and replace the eyes of the werewolf pack leader - odd to say the very least.

Tomorrow is my uncle Brian's birthday.  The uncle that has inspired me to go forth and conquer this bane of mine.  Now this may be a bit hard to handle especially since my family celebrate with food, cakes, sweets and cooldrinks.  I'll have to make my food and take it with me, with a Sprite Zero and my faithful mango.  I WILL NOT CHEAT.  I have absolutely no desire too.

Oh yes, that is another thing I've noticed these past 4 days - I'm satisfied once I eat, and I am absolutely enjoying savouring every little morsal.  **insert chuckle here** The amount of food isn't all that huge as I've explained, I dropped a little piece of tussers cheese on the kitchen floor at work, looked around, eyed it and honestly contemplated picking it up and poping it into my mouth - food is precious right now you know.  What a bloody waste!  Picked the cheese up and trashed it, I'm not that desperate.....yet :)
 


 

2 comments: