Friday, 25 March 2011

Friday and the weekend is upon me.

Weekends are always difficult for dieters.  Parties / Going out is planned for this time and you have to be "good on your diet".  It can lead to bitterness toward those that can eat whatever they feel.  I am going to see it as an opportunity to stay in control.

I've got half day today and need to go shop for more groceries and vitamins.  It is also my uncle Brians' birthday and he has requested a mild curry.  I shall be cooking this mild curry and I know it's going to be a huge test.  I LOVE curry.  I am up for it though.When a thought comes along that tempts me, I think "how long does my uncle have?" So I shake that thought away and say no. Tonight I shall prepare my diet meal in a curry fashion too - my dinner is going to be curried 100g mince with green beans.  100g green beans will really "beef" up the meal and it will look like a lot - yes I'm tricking my brain.  Don't forget my 2 provitas and.....say it with me.... my mango!!!!  Yes I'm getting salivatingly excited about mango.

As for the rest of the weekend, I know it's going to be tough, but I will be armed with my bottle of water, my strong will and desire to succeed.  When I blog again it will be day 8!  One whole week would have gone by of me being 100% excellent on my diet.  If I can do it for 1 week, I can do it for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment