Wednesday, 06 February 2013

What a Week!

I have a bout of snotty flu, period pains from hell and a boring job.  That being said I was a little concerned about my weigh in, not because I hadn't eaten right but I had taken medication and I was so very bloated.  Stood on the scale and lost 1.7 kg this week.  Very happy with that weight loss.  My total weight for this month is 8.3kgs, which is totally fantastic and totally awesome.

I've been refining my eating plan, it's the one I want to eventually share with everyone, so that anyone who needs to lose weight will have a direction to go in.  It can be so confusing with so many products on the market.  These products however are usually so expensive.  One has to learn to make your peace with food and "medicate" with food.

I'm starting to see a difference, especially in my face.

I look forward to every weigh in because I already know that I will be thinner, because I am committed to sticking to my eating plan.

Eat well, stay well, be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment