Thursday, 21 February 2013

Deviated and Lost.

Well I have to admit that I was not 100% on my program after my disappointing news.  No I didn't swim in chocolate or eat a whole pizza, I just ate extra foods i have on the plan - more protein and more crackers..... what that meant was that I only had a 0.8kg weight loss - hey it was still down but I don't want to only lose that amount each week..  I have enjoyed bigger weight losses before and would like to achieve that.  So currently I've lost 10.8kgs and 21cm.

Ultimately I would like to achieve about a 20kg + loss in about 3 months and then repeat that process.

I have become rather frustrated with this new job, I literally breathe myself into it each and every day.  So the job entails phoning people and sending proposals off to see if they want to subscribe to "The Offer".  I read in the paper that telesales are like roaches - I feel a little like one - I'm not as bad as those sales people but ja - just don't squish me please.

I've got a couple of things up my sleeve.  There is a market every Sunday at Greyville, will take some antique   furniture down and see if I can sell it.  I'm contacted the guy from an event that is happening to see if I can set up a food stall. I'm wrapping up my meal plan and will be putting in a few ads.  The soccer cap and T's. My poetry, which is slowly coming to a close.  I've just got to get about DOING it now, tying up lose ends.

I feel very different about my weight loss journey this time around.  I haven't put myself under any huge amount of pressure.  Yes I want the weight off, quickly, is always a plus, but ja there is no pressure.  I'm taking care of my health / taking care of business and I can tell you now my knees are thanking me.  Once a week after weigh in, we have a guy from the Sharks or Baby Sharks - I don't know which - train us for half an hour.  He really puts us through our paces - or so I think - because I'm that unfit.

I've added some fibre into my diet - fibre tablets that is - it helps with warding off hunger and promoting good digestive health - internal well being is very important.

Oooh and I can weigh on a very intelligent scale now, it breaks down your weight into % of muscle, fat, water, bones, viseral (the fat surrounding or organs) BMI and one or two other things.  That was a mini goal - this particular scale wouldn't read initially because I was too heavy for it.....not any more! THANK YOU.

This week is about focus focus focus.  Back on track.

Good health to all.
Lou

No comments:

Post a Comment