Thursday, 29 September 2011

I'm so SO tired of....

Negativity in my life!  ....  Political manoevering amongst friends/family/work! ...  My complaining!  Operations! I have truly had enough.  I've got enough on my plate trying to stay focused on my road ahead without added stresses. I don't need fear added into the mix.  By that I mean, fear of the finances, fear of my skin tissue, fear of how people will treat me differently.   It all brings me down down down - to a VERY bad place, a place I don't like to be!

Please, I urge anyone who knows someone trying to lose weight or quit smoking or whatever  it is - HELP THEM and you do that by building up!!! Encouraging!!!! Supporting!!!! Problem Solving!!!

I haven't blogged for a while because I haven't been inspired, I haven't felt strong, I veered off the path again.

This week has been better, definitely more focused!  I've just got to keep my eye on the prize and deal with things as they come up.  Right now I can't make certain decisions because I'm not at that bridge.

I'm doing the 21 days thing again.  Found that was a really good foundation. 21 days to create a new habit. Get through that and you can manage quite easily again.

Health is wealth, look after yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment