Monday, 28 November 2011

**insert sigh**

This weekend I moved out of my beloved flat into a single room.  Most of my worldly possessions fit into a single room.  For me - that is a good thing. I've never been one to collect, hold on to or hoard mounds of stuff. So I moved and have found a place for everything - just about.  I still need to put in 3 shelves in the one cupboard.  I'll be picking Belle up this evening and taking her to her new home - I hope she will settle in and find her little paws.

I do still have to paint 2 walls and de-wallpaper a door - I'll be heading over after work to do that - that's after I've been to the police station for the umptemth time to get another affidavit - I didn't realise they were only valid for 3 days, so when I drove allllllllllllllllllllll the way to Rossbourgh to renew my license I couldn't.  I'm pretty sure all the governmental departments are set up to a) waste as much of your time as they possibly can 2) irritate the living daylights out of you 3) take your money for their crap services.  A wasted trip, wasted time, wasted petrol - give me strength lord because I have none left!

Definitely jumping back on track diet wise - I'm sick of food, plus the right combination does actually make you feel better inside and out, it does effect your mood.  I need all the pick me ups I can get right now - so I'm going to medicate myself with healthy foods.  Bought all my groceries again, pulled out the scale and am all geared up to once again take control of this aspect of my life.  I still want to get to enjoy all the things I put off.  Classic example:  There is an opportunity to go zip lining this coming friday - I have declined because I am still fat and I don't feel comfortable hanging around losing all strands of the little bit of dignity I have left.  I may have done it 2 months ago, when I was strong mentally, but I'm just not there and I don't want to embarress myself in front of anyone right now.

Christmas is looming - another flippen year gone by.  Jeez how time flies - whether or not you are having fun it still flies.  Granted I'm not in the christmas spirit - my mom's tree does look very festive and does give off a happy glo. 

The one thing that does just fill me up with joy and love - Esther's puppies - they are so sweet, so gorgeous, so adorable.  A bundle of warmth lil wimpers looking for a teat.  There are 5 of them (4 girls and 1 boy).  There is no way I can feel depressed/down/sad when I look at that lil bundle.  I enjoy lying with them and putting them all on top of me.

I'm looking forward to 2012.  I'll be starting a new job - sure I have nerves but I've been in this advertising business for 15 years, I'm confident I'll be okay, more than okay, I'll be happier  workwise for sure.

Other than that, I'm literally taking one day at a time and trying to tick off all that I have to do and sort out.  Still got quite a list and quite a ways to go - but I'll get there eventually.

Stay well.

No comments:

Post a Comment