Monday, 19 December 2011

Ere, the sun rises.

"A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of woes and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down! But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you *stand, Men of the West!" A quote from Return of the King, one of my all time favorite trilogy's.  That is pretty much how I feel now.  I have fight/passion left in me and I will not fail.  I have come through my dark days, renewed, changed, and with a deep deep appreciation for simplicity.

Today, for the first time in a very long while, I can smile from the inside for no reason.  It is good enough that the sun is out and warming every cell in my body.

Change is in the air.


I am leaving the sad events that have plagued my past months behind, in the past where they belong.  I have been reshaped, as if by fire, or perhaps that would be reborn.  I know what I want, I know what I don't want. It is crystal clear to me.  I will take steps to ensure that my vision comes to life for me.  We have this life on earth, and I want to make it a good, happy one.


In the past few days I have paid off some major debts and closed the accounts.  There are still a couple to go, but the point is I AM GETTING THERE.  I feel lighter in my soul. I sleep like a puppy that has eaten well, drunk it's milk, had some love and is curled up in warmth.  How the table has turned.


I may not be able to my friends and families extravegent or expensive gifts this christmas, but they will have my love, my time and company.

I'm also moving to another company.  A place that I will be able to thrive in, a place that will utilise the skills I have to offer for their benefit and will reward me.  Perhaps I'm walking in with "new eyes", whatever it is, I am happy to be changing and am confident that this is the correct step for me to be taking at this, the right time.

Christmas times also brings up the whole food issue.  Well I'm not going to make a huge issue out of it.  I will enjoy myself, guilt free and then get back on the wagon again.

May your christmas be blessed if you celebrate and if not, may your time be blessed.  May you and your families be safe for now and always.  If you have been working hard at overcoming something and have fallen off the wagon now and again, that is alright.  Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, set your mind aright and start off again.


All the best.
From a healthier Lou: mind, body and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment